When you’re choosing a luxury caribbean vacation package, you’re expecting exclusive treatment upon arrival and an experience that fulfills everything you hoped for in a dream vacation. Finding the right destination and accommodations based on online profiles can be tough. If you aren’t an experienced traveler, or it’s been awhile since you’ve booked a vacation, there are some things you should keep in mind throughout your research that could make your Caribbean stay the trip of a lifetime.
Need help choosing and planning an upcoming trip? Reach out to a Bluefields travel specialist by calling 1-877-955-8993 to learn about our all inclusive luxury caribbean vacation packages. You can also click here if you’re ready to book your vacation now.
When you’re researching different destinations and accommodation options, consider the following:
- Will you want to explore off-site, and is that possible? Many destinations in the caribbean offer little to do outside of the resort, and may even be dangerous if you’re not careful. If you want to explore caribbean culture off the beaten path, make sure you choose a destination where travel is safe, excursions are plentiful, and there is staff to ensure you get the most out of your explorations. Jamaica’s South Coast is rich in natural wonders and checks all of these requirements.
- Do you want an all-inclusive experience or simply a hotel stay? All-inclusive caribbean vacation packages often include meals, airport transportation services, and exciting excursions such as snorkeling and kayaking. Remember, all-inclusive doesn’t always translate to a dip in luxury. Do your research to find a place that has perfected the luxury all-inclusive experience, and offers accommodations such as VIP helicopter transfers, incredible custom dining experiences, personalized childcare, and premium butler and housekeeping services.
- Is the staff friendly, accommodating, and helpful? The staff can make a huge impact on the quality of your stay. Dive into those online reviews and see what past visitors have to say about the staff at places you’re considering booking. Be wary of reviews on the website and check out some third-party review sites. TripAdvisor is a great resource for honest opinions from caribbean travelers. It’s also a great place to look at pictures taken by guests.
- Do you have food restrictions, and can they cater to them? If you have certain dietary needs, such as gluten-free meals or Halal dietary restrictions, you’ll want a luxury caribbean vacation package that can be customized to your needs while still delivering gourmet fare to exceed expectations.
- Does it fit the experience you’re after? Often times people find themselves at a resort that is a bit too crowded for comfort, or a condo that doesn’t offer enough activities to keep the kids occupied. Make sure you choose a place that offers the accommodations, amenities, and more you’ve dreamed of. If it’s privacy and luxury you’re dreaming of, consider a private villa in Jamaica.
Your luxury caribbean vacation package should capture the wants and needs of your dream vacation. Whether you’re traveling with family or planning a romantic anniversary retreat, make sure you do your research to find the destination and accommodations that work for you. At Bluefields Bay Villas, we cater to a wide range of needs and wants.
What’s a trip to Bluefields Bay Villas in Jamaica like? Learn why guests are saying there is no experience like Bluefields. Check out this article on just about anything you need to know about a luxurious stay in our private villas and start planning your trip!
Ready to experience the luxury caribbean vacation package of a lifetime at Bluefields? Call us at 1-877-955-8993 or request a quote online to start planning your stay at our luxury caribbean villas.